Thursday, September 3, 2015

Welcome to Back To school Night!

Welcome Parents to Hart's Back to School Night for the 2015/2016 school year.

My name is Mary Severo and I teach both Spanish 1B and the 6th grade -College and Career Readiness Wheel Class.

Best way to contact me is through my email msevero@pleasantonusd.net

Or my cell phone number (925) 683-2175.  Please let me know who you are and I will gladly return your call or text.  This is a resource for your child, it does not bother me at all when they ask for help.  I encourage it.

my blog mseveroblog.blogspot.com

In this blog you will have daily posts of what we did for the day, notes, photos , important updates and videos that I find helpful.

I am looking forward to a wonderful year, please feel free to contact me at any time if you would like to meet to schedule a meeting or would like help for ways to support your student.

Have a wonderful evening.

Mary Severo
Thomas Hart Middle School

No comments:

Post a Comment